A new Facebook tool has arrived that just may have been made specifically for you busy studio owners. We know you have tons of dates to remember, events to promote, and a million things to do so posting content on Facebook often falls to the bottom of the list. We’re here to tell you that help has arrived: you can now schedule Facebook posts in advance!!
This amazing new feature allows you to post content on Facebook with much more efficiency, making it convenient to interact with fans and stay consistent with your engagement. Next time you’re on Facebook, give it a try!
How to Schedule Posts on Facebook:
- Go to your Timeline and start posting a status/event/photo/video as you normally would.
- Click that little clock on the bottom left hand side of the status box.
- NOTE: if you haven’t already, you’ll need to add the year your business was started (launched, created, born, or founded). Facebook will cue you to do so at this point.
- You will now be cued to add the date and time, down to the minute, for your post:
- Add the current year (or the next year, since you can schedule 6 months in advance)!
- Add the month
- Add the day
- Add the hour
- Add the minute (optional)
- Click on Schedule and you’re all set!
You can also manage your scheduled posts by accessing your Activity Log. Once you’re in there you’ll have the ability to view, edit, and cancel scheduled posts.
Now that you can manage your Facebook activity more efficiently, the question remains…What will you do with your new free time!?